Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / universe.dbo to .x

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Far Cry 4
Posted: 5th Jun 2018 00:49
Hello, i´d like to know a tool to port the universe.dbo file to a .x?, thanks.
GTA fan, i develop either shitty meme games or small good games.
Either my games are shitty or England is my city.

seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2018 00:50
Check out this post here. https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/215117
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 6th Jun 2018 20:23
SegAutoWelder is better for exporting textured levels into X from DBO format.
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2018 23:56
Quote: "SegAutoWelder is better for exporting textured levels into X from DBO format."

sorry, linked the wrong product. Thanks for the correction BOTR. I own it and it works great. Worth the price.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 7th Jun 2018 06:38 Edited at: 7th Jun 2018 06:38
@seppgirty-no need to be sorry at all, thanks for posting the link to Entity Welder. The only issue is that the SegAutoWelder app is works between FPSC and GameGuru and also is not free.

@Mindkill-if you are still interested in converting your universe.dbo's to X, I can make a cut-down version of the SegAutoWelder for free you can use (features will be disabled apart from the level export side and reworked so you can save to anywhere you like).
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2018 00:19
Quote: "@Mindkill-if you are still interested in converting your universe.dbo's to X, I can make a cut-down version of the SegAutoWelder for free you can use (features will be disabled apart from the level export side and reworked so you can save to anywhere you like)."

That sounds awesome. you should take him up on that. I got a level to port over to dx studio.
gamer, lover, filmmaker

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:33:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:33:33