Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / iOS Icon BROKE please help me fix asap

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OKay so after days of frustration using virtual machines and overall Apple bs I finally got my app on the app store but there is one problem.

Why did this happen?

Here in the App Store Connect its fine. Anyone know what happened?
THE_NOTORIOUS_PIGGY
Years of Service
User Offline
I am also using MacOs X 10.12 with Xcode 8
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Try to release a new build. There are 2 icons you have to upload: one in iTunes Connect and one in AppGameKit exporter. If you see both then it should work.
xCept
Years of Service
User Offline
The bundled icon must had still been the default AppGameKit logo. You can rename the compiled IPA to .zip and open it up, and will probably see the AppGameKit logo for the "icon" files. Those are what end up being displayed on the device itself, while the icons listed in iTunes are for the app store presentation.

AGK "should" require that you select an App Icon but it doesn't. So if you accidentally didn't select one then I assume it would use the default. If you did select your own icon and it still shows the AppGameKit one on certain devices then this appears to be an issue with AppGameKit itself.
THE_NOTORIOUS_PIGGY
Years of Service
User Offline
Turns out, It was Apples fault.

Incase this issue happens to anyone else, contact apple developer support

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:25:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:25:29