Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Space Plumber Released!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2018 04:21 Edited at: 10th Jun 2018 04:33
Space Plumber is out now on Apple Store. I still didn't release on PlayStore because I found a crash problem in some device models and I'm trying to find out the reason.

If you're playing using iPhone you can use 5 simultaneous touches in some levels (which is the device limit). On iPad you can use up to 10 simultaneous touches.

A little about this game: it's a free casual puzzle mostly for kids, using multi-touch features. Although it requires some logic, most of the puzzles can be solved by using only a trial and error approach.

There's also a video on Apple Store. As soon as I upload on YouTube I post here.

Special thanks to Markus and GarBenjamin who taught me so much about programming games! I couldn't have released this game without the help of this community.

Next: finishing a tutorial to release on the next version.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2018 17:01
Is it out on Android yet? I generally don't play mobile games but I did end up checking out Cliff's old school fps game and yours looks interesting as well. Besides you gave me a thanks. Lol And you are welcome. Truly glad someone got something useful out of my efforts with the tutorial projects.
TI/994a (BASIC) -> C64 (BASIC/PASCAL/ASM/Others) -> Amiga (AMOS/BLITZ/ASM/C/Gamesmith) -> DOS (C/C++/Allegro) -> Windows (C++/C#/Monkey X/GL Basic/Unity/Others)
george++
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2018 19:55
Well done! Although I have only windows and android machines, your screen shots looks pretty good. Finishing a game is always for me the most difficult stage
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Your tutorials were really helpful, Gar! And George, you are absolutely right. I spent a lot of time polishing and fixing small bugs. I think this is the time people tend to give up and start new projects. Persistance is the key.

About the Android version, I'm about to release, but strangely some testers reported crashes and I'm trying to find out the reason since it's working well on my old device and the most of the cases. I borrowed a phone at my work and noticed it's really happening even broadcasting without showing any errors and I don't have many clues why. If any of you have availability to check I can send the alpha version to test or even the AppGameKit project as I don't mind sharing.

george++
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2018 21:25
I have an 8" tablet from ASUS. These days I don't have too much time but I can give it a try
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jun 2018 05:03
Yeah I can do a test as well. Whichever way you prefer the apk or the project is fine.
TI/994a (BASIC) -> C64 (BASIC/PASCAL/ASM/Others) -> Amiga (AMOS/BLITZ/ASM/C/Gamesmith) -> DOS (C/C++/Allegro) -> Windows (C++/C#/Monkey X/GL Basic/Unity/Others)
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
I appreciate, guys! I PM you both.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:30:25
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:30:25