Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Guinea Pigs Wanted!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2018 02:12 Edited at: 8th Jul 2018 03:28
Ok, so I'm on the home stretch on creating my first game using AppGameKit. I just finished adding in the rules section, updated the sprite graphics, added a new gameplay mechanic, and I'm on the final push to hopefully get this project finished enough so I can work through the unknowns After game jam. Things like monetization with ads, etc... But those are all things that can wait. Then I'm thinking, wait, how am I gonna find some Alpha testers to run this thing through it's paces, and see if they find any game crashing bugs, or misspelled words, or anything that would make end users upset with me... (I mean, there's some sarcasm included, so there's gonna be some people that are gonna get irked, but that's constructive feedback right?) Is there a forum already for posting that kind of request?

I'm figuring I'll have the core project finished tomorrow, and I'll have to put the final touches on after game jam, so It'll be probably be the weekend after game jam before I have the game ready for alpha tester release.
I added some pictures of current gameplay, I'm not very experienced with bb stuff, so I hope uploading them was right. Enjoy the pics, and please let me know if you're interested in alpha testing it. I tried to attach them, I'll upload them elsewhere and link them here later.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2018 02:23
I'll be willing to test the game. I'm good at breaking games!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 07:03:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 07:03:22