Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / How do I embed a gameguru level in my current project?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2018 13:59 Edited at: 28th Aug 2018 14:26
The documentation just seems to show you how to load the original ggloader.agk. I Can't figure out how to just have my own very simple layout made in GG brought into AGK. I've already done the 3 hour conversion (?!) but Now all that seems to load is an empty terrain with a player character, this isn't my scene. Is there a video or example somewhere with the process of editing a level and then running int through AppGameKit? I I guess its all pretty pointless isf the process is too complicated though. There seems to be a lot of fiddling around with folder paths and converting data so far but I'm hoping thats just a one off..

Should I be looking for a LoadGameGuruScene() command or something in my agk project?
SImonK
Years of Service
User Offline
I have followed all the steps in the documentation but in the end (after the 3 hour conversion process) it just loads an almost flat scene with a guy with a gun when I run the GGloder.agk. I have saved my own fpm out, run the conversion for this but when I run the ggloader it loads the same old level. I actually want to load my own scene into my own existing agk project. How do I do that?
SImonK
Years of Service
User Offline
This is all I get, followed by a default empty sceene with a first person view and a bit of mostly flat terrain with some water.

smallg
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2018 23:47
this might help you
life's one big game
spec= 4ghz, 16gb ram, AMD R9 2700 gpu

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 15:21:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 15:21:22