Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / APK use problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When i start an APK on Android, it starts, then ends without showing anything.
I tried an APK with icon & without icon ; nothing spectacular in it, just tried some random few-liner as a test.
smallg
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2018 19:29
always worked fine for me, does your phone meet the requirements? did you put a loop with a sync?
have you tried the agk broadcast player for instant testing? (download it from the google store and press broadcast from your AppGameKit on your pc while AppGameKit player is running on your mobile).
life's one big game
spec= 4ghz, 16gb ram, AMD R9 2700 gpu
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2018 05:11
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2018 05:50
apks works fine for me with last update..
updated almost all my apps with it...

i always have show all errors on my apps so i get shown any problems on even compiled apps.

you always unistall the old agk before installing a new fresh installation of agk?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2018 15:24
This could be caused by installing the new version of AppGameKit over the top of an old version (this doesn't apply to Steam)

If you are still have the problem can you take a bug report from the device shortly after the crash and send it to me at paul@thegamecreators.com? A bug report can be taken in the Developer Options section of the device settings. If you don't see the Developer Options section then it can be unlocked by going into the About section, finding the Build Number field and tapping it repeatedly until the developer options is unlocked.
Increase
Years of Service
User Offline
The de/re-installation did the trick ! I thought the installer was advanced enough to clean himself - Thanks for the developer insider - never in my life was it so easy to graduate - no tests to pass, no fees to pay - 1,2,3 and i became developer - finally some taps worth it's energetical investions !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:37:44
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:37:44