Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / X files.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Dunno if it's just me being dense, but I can't seem to get any transparent surfaces to appear when I import .x files into DBpro.

I'm using 32-bit TGAs as textures (and untextured transparent surfaces too), and I've tried a few different ways of exporting to x-file format.

Any ideas? Or is alpha-blending in DBP objects just not supported?

James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2018 22:14
Can't read your second post due to new account moderation but you should be using the command "set object transparency object, transparency mode flag value" as per help files. You might want to whip up a quick example of a basic object that shows your issues then upload it along with the code you are using, which version of DBP you have and detail which modelling software you are using to help speed things along.
Win 7 Pro 64 bit SP1, AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce GTX 750 1GB GDDR5, ASUS A55BM-E

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 09:10:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 09:10:37