Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / how to increase fps on html ?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 5th Oct 2018 08:02
So I'm picking up my old projects and want to upload them to the web so ppl can try them out.
On Android, they work flawlessly also on PC but on HTML they run at a very low fps, what can I do for example to make 2d physics run faster it doesn't have to be smooth but yeah faster.
I have tried to play with update(#.#) but without really good success.
has anyone tried this before?
what are my options?

thank you for your help.
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 6th Oct 2018 03:04
Remembered a trick from a few years ago.
I don't always render the scene just update it helps a bit but not too much its too laggy...
can someone shed some light on 2d physics and HTML export?
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 7th Oct 2018 09:32
no one knows ???
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 7th Oct 2018 10:46
The normal speed methods should work im more inclined its the machine your using as a html version
will always be slower than a windows exe but apart from that my last html file I exported I played with the
settings and not really sure what I did and that was quite a while ago so I wasn't going to comment on
settings. Somebody might have the settings explained on the forums somewhere which may or may not
help
fubar

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:11:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:11:25