Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] GameGuru Loader stuck

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
For some reason I cant get my gameguru map to load. I purchased the GGLoader and Im using the GG Loader V 1.11. This is what my screen looks like..
It gets stuck on Phase 1/4... I have waited over 9 hours and its still at that same spot. I have a 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U, 8G DDR4 mem...

[img]http://C:\Users\Infiniti\Desktop[/img]

I go into the AppGameKit main file and run it and it says error... map.ent and another error... When it loads, it loads up without any objects...
Anybody have any clue what is going on?

Attachments

Login to view attachments

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Hi ruckertheron,

I can see that it did not start the conversion process in the screenshot ( just the initial copying) , could you try to run the GUI as "admin" and see if that helps, perhaps its some permissions

Let me know if that fix it.

Subscribe and checkout great AppGameKit video's here: Videos click here
Latest GameGuru Loader news: News click here
Get GameGuru Loader PBR version here: Steam click here
best regards Preben Eriksen,
ruckertheron
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Preben.. its now going to phase 2/4... I just updated one of my laptops to Windows 10 to Pro and put in Hyper-V for my Networking class... Thought it was going to be more difficult!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:14:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:14:10