Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Bug game center android

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2018 20:47 Edited at: 24th Nov 2018 22:14
Hi
There is a bug i n agk with game cneter.
If you install an agk game, and launch it with a google play game (game center on android) and an account, and then if we change this account, at the next execution of the game we have the message "unable to sign in game center".
And what i do , change the account in google play games or clic in the agk, I have always this message and I cant no more connect my account to gamecenter in my agk game (my agk game is published in googleplay).

Is there a way to change the account in an agk game and use this new account with game center for this agk game ?
It could be great to fixe this bug please.

Thanks.
AGK2 tier1 - http://www.dracaena-studio.com
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2018 17:55
Hi

Will this bug fixed in a next version, please ?
Its very important for me, because, I use game center to avoid tcheat on my games ^^.

Thank you very much.
smallg
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2018 23:16 Edited at: 21st Dec 2018 23:17
i remember getting this bug because it was set to automatically sign in but was using the wrong account, i think clearing the google play cache or restarting your phone should fix it - also it's not an AppGameKit only issue, happens in any app where it is set to sign you in automatically.
life's one big game
spec= i5 4ghz, 16gb ram, Nvidia 1070ti gpu
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2018 09:38 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2018 10:01
Smallg : in my app, it is not set to sign in automatically. It log in when i touch a buton, but I always have the error.

I have tried your technics, but unfortunately, it doesnt work, I have tried a lot of things and I have always the same error message : (unable to sign in googleplay games)
- restart the tablet
- uninstall and reinstall googleplay games
- clear the cache (googleplay, googleplay games)
Etc...

Always the same error.

And I cant ask the users of my games to uninstall googleplay games or clear the cache, seriously.
I have not this error with other game, just with agk games.
All other games work fine, not agk games.

I think this error should be fixed, or at least it could be great to have the possibility to change the account of gamecenter, at least, to fixe this bug.

Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:38:36
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:38:36