Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Appgamekit arduino with Bluetooth

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Guys

I've been using Arduino since it first started way back in 2003 and build hundreds of various arduino projects, big and small.

I have been using arduino with HC05 with Basic4Android before to do interfacing which work very well.

Because AppGameKit makes game writing easy, I want to use AppGameKit with arduino and bluetooth.

I can interface, by using Firmware on a arduino to emulate a keyboard, but don't want to do that.
I can use ESP but don't want to use wireless/server/internet

I would like to use the HC05 or HC06 bluetooth module connected to an arduino and then use AppGameKit to interface for buttons etc... which will make it easier to use on pc, android etc...

Anyone with example code maybe? or any suggestions?

Can I read Digital and analog pins ?

Thanks
Danie
Hubert BAYRE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2019 09:32
Same question here for me. To make a wireless controler now...
Hubert BAYRE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2019 22:43
It should be interesting to have support for Serial IO with agk. To exchange data with an arduino connected to the USB. To use an Arduino Uno. Leonardo can already send info as an keyboard, but not receive data.
Hubert BAYRE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2019 23:55
For my project. i use this for the ideas (1) : https://blog.manash.me/serial-communication-with-an-arduino-using-c-on-windows-d08710186498

So for Windows, I create an c++ project and build an executable file. Next, i use the RunApp command to execute the file from AGK.

From (1) this should be amazing to add some serials commands directly to AppGameKit ! I'm only know how to use Tier1. Perhaps someone here know how to do... This seems easy to add.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:29:23
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:29:23