Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Spritesheets.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2019 13:37
Hi guys, I`ve got the asset DLC I`m messing around and trying to make a simple breakout game. When I select the DLC tab and select one of the packs I find a selection "bricks" section all the bricks are in a huge collection, how do I separate the ones I need ? Also would I be better off using visual editor to place all the blocks ?
Cheers.
JosephB
Years of Service
User Offline
Baldielocks,

First go to the folder with the brick images and change the file name "AGK_Breakout subimage.txt.txt" to "AGK_Breakout subimage.txt"--delete the extra ".txt" if your file shows an extra .txt--mine did. Now copy the "AGK_Breakout subimage.txt" file and the "AGK_Breakout.png" to the media folder of your project. You must then use the LoadSubImage command in your code to load each subimage. I do not know if the visual editor would be helpful, but if you have it, try it out.

Here is an example:

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 04:37:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 04:37:36