Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2019 11:07 Edited at: 30th Jan 2019 11:09
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extragear.Xeno_67&hl=en_GB

Coded this a while back, wouldnt mind some feedback as I am curios to know why the hell it hasnt been downloaded ever!
en
I honestly thought it was a good go at pure randomness, coded in just 1 day.
Hail to the king, baby!
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2019 11:28
Gameplay trailer?

And you nead to promote the game on itch io,slide db and various indi groups once in a while.
Do updates with new art etc.

Some things i learned with pixelstein.
Got almost no downloads and once i started doing small updates and registered over at itch are i close to 1000 downloads now.
shadey
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah,ok thanks!
Hail to the king, baby!
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 30th Jan 2019 23:55 Edited at: 31st Jan 2019 00:02
shadey:

i found it very frustrating to play where the controls are touchy and it was near-impossible to avoid most asteroids/debris because of it (and maybe decrease the amount of objects coming at us while ur at it, at least at the start). if you increase the size of the v-stick or otherwise gave us more-accurate control, i believe it would help.

meanwhile, red text on a black black background is tough to make out at low resolution (on my smaller screen); a change, there, would help, too. we might be talking about an increase in resolution, in general, to solve both issues that i have with it, as is.

otherwise, i'd say it's a good start. and, you now have 1+ Installs

thanks for sharing!

screen added:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
shadey
Years of Service
User Offline
ok thanks,i will change it to buttons for direction and take more note on the visuals,if I ever find the source code!
Hail to the king, baby!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 00:28:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 00:28:12