Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Chart Boost and Ad Mob codes structure?

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a puzzle game and at the end of each level I would like to display full screen ad. Now, the question is which ad offers higher eCPM or click?

Should it display Chartboost? If no ads, then display Ad Mob? Then, if no ads use something else?

Anyone care to share their codes or experiences using ads with AppGameKit?
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2019 00:06
i only use admob and its more up to users playing the game.
one of my apps that have less then 40 installs generates 0.8 dollars sometimes only on a banner a single day.

While pixelstein with over 1000 installs generates 0.05 dollars usually per day .

I only use small banners and reward adds to not anooy users to uninstall my apps.
2D Analyst
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. I've used many ads in the past for none gaming apps and I remembered Admob has the lowest eCPM of them all, but their fillrate was close to 99%. Amazon initially offered a high eCPM, but after the first year, the eCPM dropped back to normal with low fillrate.

Since I'm using AppGameKit it's not like I have tons of Ad choices, so I think I will setup the Ads hierarchy based on

1) Chartboost
2) If no chartboost ads exist then display Admob

I'm not sure if Amazon is even supported for IOS or not?

BTW, Pixelstein art style looks awesome! Reminds me of Doom and I'll definitely dl the game this weekend.
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2019 20:36
I use admob because iam lazy

Thanks there is alot of work put in to pixelstein now

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 14:35:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 14:35:06