Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [LOCKED] HTTP Requests with Studio and now Classic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2019 09:10
Not sure if this is a bug or a problem I'm experiencing myself but I can't seem to get the HTTP requests to work in Studio, and since installing/running Studio on my Mac I can't get them working in Classic mode. It's not my internet as I'm writing this post on the same internet and I've tried switching from wifi to my mobile hotspot.

I'm currently not able to work on my main app in Geany as it connects to my server. There's no issue with my server as the app installed on my device (compiled a while ago) connects to the server using the same codebase. The same connection strings.

I'm heading out in a bit so will try it on another network later on. Hopefully Studio hasn't broken something with both versions of AppGameKit being on my Mac.
OryUI - A WIP AGK2 UI Framework
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2019 10:29
Please feel free to delete this post. Restarting my MacBook fixed the issue and the HTTP connections are working again now in both Classic and Studio
OryUI - A WIP AGK2 UI Framework

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 09:35:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 09:35:40