Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / GetFolderCount always returns 1 in debug mode

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been having a problem where debug mode is giving me different behavior than a normal run on a project I'm working on. I believe I've tracked the issue down to the GetFolderCount command. To make sure, I created a new bare-bones project and added 3 folders to the media folder. Running the following code normally results in "3", while running it in debug mode results in "1". Debug mode returns 1 no matter how many folders are in the media folder.

This is on Windows 10, AppGameKit Version 2019.02.18
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2019 02:48
I have found that when in debug mode AppGameKit will point to C:\Users\your_name\AppData\Local\AGKApps\your_app
Maybe check that folder and make sure it has the same data as your project folder
hendron
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, Blink0k. It looks like the folders I created aren't getting copied over to that location. Manually creating the folders there doesn't make any difference. I also checked in AGKApps\Windows\my_app, which is a folder that gets created when running in debug mode. The folders aren't copied to the media folder there, either, but manually adding them causes debug mode to report an extra folder. So if I add 3 folders there, GetFolderCount will return 4. Weird.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2019 03:23 Edited at: 5th Mar 2019 03:23

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:49:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:49:28