Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] Gameguru Loader beginner difficulty to transfer 3D items

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I am a beginner with Gameguru Loader and i have adifficulty to transfer 3D objects in HTML5 and broadcast them to Android.

In the two transfer, i have the floor and sky, i can watch and move, i can shoot with android but i lose all the items during the transfer.

When i try with AppGameKit everything works fine, the issue is only with HTML5 and Android export.

I have checked the directories, images are in PNG format, i have used without problem the GGLoader gui, Fixpbr with specifying my ggloader directory in the batch file.

I have also created a very ittle map with only a gun, a zombie and a chair (like this the zombie can rest when i dont use the world).

The result is the same, the items are lost during transfer.(except in AGK)

Where should i look ?

Thank for your help by advance.
I am not english so xcuse my syntax, grammary or anything else wich could occure some ununderstanding

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

smallg
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2019 23:56
are you moving the html file? there should be a newly created media folder inside the folder that holds the created html files that needs to stay with the html file you use to run the app.
life's one big game
spec= i5 4ghz, 16gb ram, Nvidia 1070ti gpu
Brother
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Smallg,
Thank you for your answer.
No i dont move the html file, i try it directly in the directory.
About your personnal experience, do you arrive to transfer 3D object in html or on Android with AppGameKit ?
I am not english so xcuse my syntax, grammary or anything else wich could occure some ununderstanding
Brother
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2019 21:35 Edited at: 18th Mar 2019 23:01
I am sure that with AppGameKit i can use 3D on Android because when i broadcast simple script with 3D commands it works fine.
Concerning html5 i have a doubt because if there is too much object java become slow.
(it's comprehensive due to the technology level)

I think my issue is due to a wrong link but i dont know what direction to search.
Brother
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Solved

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:49:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:49:57