Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] how can i know if i have internet accsses on android?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Mar 2019 12:57
it seems I cannot ask for permission manually
but just Tick the Internet on Android Export... as I am familiar with Android this cannot work until the user clicks I AGREE for internet access... I might be wrong...
but the ads do not work and you really cannot say my country is without ads since I live in Israel...
what should I do?

at this point I'm thinking of moving onto Unity... if I cannot make the ad system to work... then I cannot make money... if I cannot make money AppGameKit is absolute.

P.s

I have an old app still on google play with the same commands... the ads do work there. it was built on AppGameKit v1.####

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 23rd Mar 2019 13:02
I know google play changed what is allowed with ads so yes your old aps will work but all
newer submitted apps have to abide by the new rules. There is other threads that explain
how to get ads to work
fubar
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Mar 2019 13:22
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
wow. I tried for so long to make ads work again... and there was a problem with Adsense ...
good PPL check you region times both Admob and AdSense I was both in the US and in Israel... which was weird...
fixed it, and Walla it works!

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY TO THINK THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH AppGameKit (cause I tried for so long to make it work and in the old apps it does work but the newer it did not ) ... so now it works[sub][/sub] and Rewarded Ads also work!

ThankI. Solved. i don't know how to change the Topic to [Solved] if someone could do it, it will be great.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 21:42:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 21:42:21