Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / About Ads , you should really read this!

Author
User Banned
Posted: 28th Mar 2019 11:31
ok... so for the last few days I am experimenting with ads.

I have found that some places need a rewarded Ad and some places need a normal Ad.
I made some changes to my code and walla.

if you click here, you will get a normal ad, a simple full-screen AdMob ad which is a normal picture or a 5 seconds long video.
and if you click there, you will get a Rewarded Ad that takes usually about 25 seconds to pass...

so actually using some very simple code lines I managed to create a rewarded ad from a normal full-screen ad.

what is your take on this?

like,
I guess rewarded Ads pays much more but can take some time to pass until getting the reward and I don't want my users to wait too long only for the best stuff.

an actually using a normal fullscreen ad with a bit of code to act like rewarded make me think well... now I can press much more ads since they don't take 20 seconds long... it's not like I'm gonna reRequest ads and show them one after another (I'm not that greedy)

so, small items and in-game currency, a simple full-screen ad.
big items and game currency, a Rewarded 20 seconds long ad.

any suggestions about how and what is better to do? cause I'm kinda new to these Ads, I do recall releasing an AppGameKit game like 4 years ago, and it had like 10 users in its entire lifetime, and I got like 20 dollars from Google for that...
so I know this can be a nice income monthly, any suggestions even how to retweak this idea?
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 28th Mar 2019 13:24
so now something had happened.
it seems that the fullscreen ads are working but the rewarded ads now not loading any new ads... so only fullscreen ads work right now...

any idea why?
am I upsetting google by calling these ads from my testing device? they might see the same IP or the same DeviceId and stop sending me ads? cause they probably understand this is only for testing?
cause I have not seen how to set Rewarded Ads Testing anywhere... not on AdMob and not on the documentation of AGK.
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 28th Mar 2019 13:44
no Ads are working at the current stage for some reason...
I do have one question about if i set these up right::

for Rewarded Ads do I need this?

or is this sufficient?

cause I thought that
SetAdMobDetails is for the Application id itself
but when I added fullscreen ads I did not see where do I need to put the unique Ad Unit Id like in the rewarded Ads

or do i need

I don't get it suddenly no ads are visible at all... and they are not even loading it , i tried both 4G , LTE , 3G and WIFI and even with Lan (using an android emulator on this pc)
PSY
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2019 19:59
Haven't done much with ads lately, but they work.

Have you tried
?

Admob may suspend your acc when you click your own ads...

PSY LABS Games
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
2D Analyst
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
AdMob pays the lowest of all the ad network I used, but has high fill rate.

Amazon was paying me $1,200 per month ad revenue during first year.

Millenial Media pays $60-$100 per day on my first year.

I also tried windows mobile Microsoft, jump tap and few more.

With AppGameKit, there is not as many options as native. I’ll see how it goes with my first app release soon.
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 31st Mar 2019 06:06
AdMob does contain the ability to move between networks of advertisements... so you can handle all of your ads options from adMob, however, I do not know about payments I think you need your login and pass add them to your AdMob account and select one or more marketing options for your ads. Admob will collect data and payment from all i think.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:40:27
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:40:27