Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Tier 1 In App Purchase Error Trying to get subscription working on Android could anybody help please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everybody
I'm pulling my hair out as trying to in App Purchase - test subscription working in my App with the play store but its always outputting an error message after going through the In app billing test subscription on my android
test device - My App is published on the Internal test track in the play store can I have created the subscription in there and added my Google accounts for licence testing and put in the InAppPurchaseSetKeys from play store the Base64-encoded RSA public key and have put all the code into my game following the in App Purchase tutorials.
it comes up with the test purchase menu for the subscription and allows me to go through and purchase but after checkout completes it throws up an error message box and returns: Purchase Result: IAB returned null puchaseData or dataSignature (response: -1008:Unknown error)
and GetInAppPurchaseAvailable does not change to 1 however when I restart the app GetInAppPurchaseAvailable now equals 1 and the subscription works. However I can't release the App live with this error message showing and having to restart the app to get the purchase to work.
I have tried goggling what I can about this and in stack overflow I found something about this problem
( If you call mHelper.launchPurchaseFlow(...) with an SKU that is registered as a subscription on Google Developer Console it will result in the error: IAB returned null purchaseData or dataSignature (response -1008:Unknown error).
If you have a SKU that is registered as an subscription you have to use the method: mHelper.launchSubscriptionPurchaseFlow(...) instead.)
However I take it mHelper.launchPurchaseFlow(...) is Java code ???
AGK Tier 1 basic and DarkBasic are the only programming languages I know
So I still have not been able to solve this problem.
Here is my In App Purchase AppGameKit code

And then my code to check for the purchase

I'm starting to wonder is it me doing something wrong or are in app purchase subscriptions not working in AppGameKit?
If somebody could help I would be incredibly grateful.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
frosty45
Years of Service
User Offline
I reported this issue and they are aware. I am hoping it'll be fixed in the next build.
mattyjy2k
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi frosty45
Thanks for your reply I really hope this gets fixed too after spending more than a year on my first app and overcoming so many hurdles to finally get it uploaded to the play store and so very close to realise to not be able to get the play store subscription working feels like falling over a few steps away from the finish line. I wonder if there is a possibility of making a small include file with Tier 2 code in android studio to get the App Purchase - subscription working? or would the whole App need to be converted to Tier 2? or does anybody know if the new App Game Studio has commands for the play store subscriptions?
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 4th May 2019 08:33
Matty, what does your app do!?
saw the picture and I am intrigued.
mattyjy2k
Years of Service
User Offline
It's a football betting tips app I know nothing about football but my friend had been running a football betting tips website for a long time with really a really high percentage win rate so I said I could probably code a Android app using AppGameKit with some tips given free and with a subscription model for his best tips so after more then a year after taking ages to get the time of the games to adjust for each different world time zone and polishing the app up to make it look nice I finally got it ready to go live on the play store but have run into this problem with getting this error message with the subscription using the AppGameKit In app purchase code.
I'm wondering if this is corrected in the App Game Studio but after playing for the play store I can't really afford the £52.00 this month especially not knowing for sure if it will out sort the problem if anybody knows for sure please let me know.

mattyjy2k
Years of Service
User Offline
Mike at the TheGameCreators sent me a new sourceGoogle file to fix this and it worked perfectly.
Also it sounds like there will be a fix for it in the next upate.
So now after just a little more testing I will be able to go live on the play store will my app in a couple of days time. (Then the hard work starts of getting people to download)
Because of the TheGameCreators great customer service I'm going to buy AppGameStudio as soon as possible and I hope you all do too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:28:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:28:48