Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / 2D Spriter animation scon file crash APP (code attached)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Guys
Got my first Animation going in Spriter. I'm new to the animation thing. always user spritesheets or multiple images for animations

I Export to Scon file from Spriter. Do i manually need to change something in th scon file for it to work in AppGameKit?

It keep crashing my APP
My app code

A forum post said that sprite without bones crash the APP. I've already check that, but still no luck...
I also double check my images path (Folder) in the spriter scon file

What I'm I missing!!!!

Any Help appreciated.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2019 07:15
I saw in another thread that every image needs to have a bone.
It might be handy to search the board for "spriter". There is a section in the guides for spine but i imagine those recommendations would be the same for spriter
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2019 08:18 Edited at: 31st May 2019 08:42
@BlinkOk
Yip, checked that as well, No images without bones
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2019 10:03
Spriter is a mess. It is so easy to mess the animation up. I tried your animation in Spriter and deleted the body-image, after that, I UNDO [STRG]/[CTRL] + [Z] the deletion and Spriter did not placed the body-image where it was.

My guess is, that at some moment you exedently moved images somehow and Spriter did something like an autokeyframe. You have to strictly watch that only bones are allowed to animate. Also no alpha-blending on images, only on bones.
Unlike Spine, Spriter has no Setup-Room, what it makes realy difficult to use.

So before you do any animaton, create frame 1. Set all things up. Lock your images in place and never touch a image in any frame again. Don't scale them later or something like that.
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Xaby
I start a new Project and take note of what you said, and see if I can get it to work
Appreciate

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:22:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:22:34