Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Oculus Quest support???

Author
Competition Prize Winner 2014
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2019 11:03 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2019 21:53
Since there is big potential in developing for Oculus Quest, which is sold out right now, here in the US, at AMAZON, BEST BUY and WALMART, is there any support of it, by App Game Studio (TIER ONE), in the making?
TGC, please answer! Thanks!

P.S.: All the other major development environments have included Oculus Quest support, already...
Vectrex71CH
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jun 2019 14:31
Hey that's great to see you here.... do you remember ? i'm the guy from switzerland (HJ Wüthrich / Vectrex) i made the music for your Apollo Simulator. We were friends at Facebook , but i quitted 3 years ago from facebook. And it was the best i ever done ! Otherwise i lost the contact to interesting people like you. But these are just small downsides. Under the line, i'm happy that i leaved Facebook. I made 20 Apps for Android and iOS. Most of them were crap. But 3 Apps were really good. But anyway. I had no success but a lot of work. So i had 2 Burnouts in the last 10 years. Since October 2017 i have no job. but it was good to refill my energie. some months ago, i found out, that The Game Creators will release AppGameKitStudio and i had some nice memories about the good old Dark Basic times. So i bought AGKStudio and i will see what i can do with it. not professional, just for fun. my professional times are more than over!

This are two of my Apps (They are not available anymore!)

BALANZZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-TtzLwYQz8

PENGS ADVENTURE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85p8OjrbWkU

All the best !
Jürg
Qube_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2019 20:23
I'd buy that plugin so long as it was a proper plugin that supports all the Quest's API and not just the bear essentials.
Rick Nasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2019 20:16
I agree that platforms such as this should be supported as all the other manufacturers do so too.
basicFanatic
Years of Service
User Offline
I hate closed platforms, so I'm not a bit fan of the Quest! However, I really hope that the AGKVR plugin will keep up with newer HMDs, Quest included.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:44:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:44:47