Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Autocomplete no longer works

Author
AGK Gold Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2019 13:34
I'm using AppGameKit Studio V0.95 and the autocomplete no longer works. If I type "prin" I should get suggestions for "Print" and PrintC" but nothing shows up anymore. Syntax highlighting works as i should though.
The same thing happened about a week ago and I deleted the AppGameKit Studio folder then downloaded and installed AGKS again. I didn't fix the problem the first time but on the second try it worked.
Now the autocomplete has stopped working again. I know there's an option about autocomplete under preferences but checking/unchecking it does not help.
Installing AGKS is just unzipping a zip file but does it store some data or settings somewhere else? Something in the registry?
Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2019 19:40
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Check Preferences/Editor - Enable Autocompletion
Development Director
TGC Team
Ranietz
AGK Gold Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jul 2019 20:16
I've tried that several times but that did not work.
However, when I opened the preferences this time it was unchecked. I checked it, and now it works again.
Does the Enable Autocompletion unchecks itself sometimes or is there a keyboard shortcut I don't know about?
Anyway, it works again now. Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:23:27
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:23:27