Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] IDE sprite rotation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2019 19:44
Just purchased appgamekit studio and working through a tutorial.
I added a sprite and want to rotate it by 90 degrees, but using the handle on the sprite and the slider in the IDE is somewhat imprecise.
I was hoping that highlighting either would allow me to input the exact number I wanted or to allow me to increment\decrement the value.
Haven't found a way to do this yet.
Any suggestions?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Increase
Years of Service
User Offline
stick to solid standard coding -
i am rediscovering AppGameKit classic atm -
all these additional gimmicks can be nice - but they also lead to lazyness - in the end it's about investing brainpower

Worldwide optimal state system - ISBN 9783748157748
Weltweit optimales Staatssystem - ISBN 9783748159476
Groovegeek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2019 16:45
@c0d3r9: Thanks so much! I tried hitting CTRL while moving the rotate handle to see if it increased the precision of the movement, but didn't even think of trying that on the slider itself.

@Increase: Thanks for your input. Brings up a good question. Is AppGameKit Studio the same as AppGameKit Classic, but with additional features, or should I also consider getting Classic?
I have been looking at all of the code the scene editor generates behind the scenes, very interesting.
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 18th Aug 2019 16:53
Quote: " Is AppGameKit Studio the same as AppGameKit Classic, but with additional features, or should I also consider getting Classic?"

AppGameKit Studio has additional features and the choice of two rendering engines opengl or vulkan. With opengl being the same as AppGameKit classic
fubarpk
fubarpk on Itch...………...https://fubarpk.itch.io/
fubarpk on googleplay..https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=fubarpk
Riusz
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to flip a sprite in AGKS ?
Thanks
Onomatopoesie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2019 09:38
You can assign an unique variable. In your source code you can use it with the command "SetSpriteFlip".

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:25:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:25:59