Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / RPG Game in FPSC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im making a ww2 game in Fpsc and i want add some Rpg elements and make other RPG like paper mario but exist some wsy to make the following things?
.Weapon select and medikit like PUBG
.Third Person
.Big scale map
.battle system by turns o other
.menu to select character partner
.dialog in text box.
.objetive marker or objetive menu pressing a letter
.cash system
.achievements
.collectable pieces
.First person reallistic camera with step movemeny
.Hungry
.Stealth system like Wolfenstein return to castle
.waves of enemies
.Take decisions in dialog

Please i will apreciatte al possible help

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 28th Aug 2019 01:51

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2019 01:53
Homegames Wow, that's a lot to ask of someone Most of this your asking for is done with "scripting" not media material.
Also do some searching here on the forum, a lot of stuff is available to help you out already. Search button is at top of page
But to answer a few of your Q's
* 3rd person is coming. So wait for next BI update
*Big Scale Map, fpsc is 40x40 segments, that's it. Deal with it
*Dialog in text box, TextEase should help you out avail here...https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/181108
It will display text on screen when you need it, but a text box is something you will have to make yourself. Not hard to do at all.
*First person reallistic camera with step movement. Not sure what your asking, if you mean a player wobble when walking ? then yes, its a scripting thing.
Also Homegames, look in your Doc's folder. There's a pdf named ocfpscguild.pdf (Official Community Guide) Its a GREAT resource for learning what fpsc can do.

Note: scripting question in the script forum, models & media go here. Anything else post in the Product chat
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

* I lost my Big Yellow Button. Do you know where it is?
Homegamesindie
Years of Service
User Offline
ncmako thanks i posted this in media why i thinked what this is. I will search in the forum im new in this im sorry for my errors.i really want make a diferent game a epic and funny game i want my game will be famous and more people be interesting in fpsc.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 28th Aug 2019 19:04
It's often a good idea to get to know the engine. Take your time and play around with it. Trying to create an actual game before doing so will normally fail, as you'll keep running into issues you didn't know were there, and creating such a full featured game the first time out is impossible. Many of your questions will be answered just by working with the program, learning it's strengths and weaknesses as well as limitations. Just have some fun with it, try different things, and don't worry about making a game yet.
Homegamesindie
Years of Service
User Offline
Xplosys thanks. I maked some games to try this engine i maked a ww1 trench shooter whit basic objetives , a ww2 nazi zombie horror game , a Grand theft auto style shooter , Wolfenstein 3d clone and my firs game was called skeletons maze the only objetive find a escape of maze and kill skeletons.before creating my own games I started with mods for gta san andreas, and then with super mario 64 hacks and im tired of mods and hacks i decided create my own game for learn, create free media for other creators and finally create and sell my own game

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:29:36
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:29:36