Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Hi, I am learning to create game apps with AppGameKit

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can you tell me about your experience or documents related to it? I have searched the internet but it is just basic information
DavidAGK
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
My experience has been excellent to date. App Game Kit is a very solid and capable platform for developing games without the headaches of other languages! Good 'ol BASIC!
Using Tier 1 AppGameKit V2
Started coding with AMOS (Thanks Francois Lionet)
smerf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2019 07:16
Solid game development engine/tool needs some minor improvements that are most likely in the works as we we speak but i would highly recommend it. its fun and powerfull

Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2019 15:20 Edited at: 14th Sep 2019 13:58
I can say that I have released my first two games using AppGameKit after many years of dreaming about just that

EDIT: Just some reference: https://geezergames.dk/games.html

SECOND EDIT: I don't know if my glasses are rose-tinted, but I absolutely love developing with AGK. It is perferct for my one-man team (although I sometimes hire freelancers for art and music). I can quickly prototype with BASIC (or even make a full game), and I can make more advanced stuff with C++. I've been trying for many years to make a full game, with AppGameKit this became so easy. I am living my dream!
13/0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:37:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:37:59