Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Problem saving a new prefab

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Heeeeeeelllllpp!

I'm trying to make a new prefab as per the manual, except I can only get it to save one layer of my 3 layer model.
I do what it says - place the cursor at 0,0 in layer 5, click and drag to cover the floor, (I have made exactly the room in the manual), but when I use '+' to move up a layer, if I keep rmb pressed, the selecion moves up too and I lose layer 5. If I don't keep rmb pressed, then as soon as I press rmb, it throws away the level 5 selection. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but cannot figure out what.
Please advise me, you peeps who know what you are doing. 8-{
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2019 14:29
benjiboy I'm going to assume your using BI Mod ? ( I'm using V10.8 for this ) I just tested saving a prefab and it seems to be
working just fine? I followed the direction exactly as in the fpsc manual on page 25 section 5.1.1 "How To Make Your Own Prefabs"
Read over it again and see if your missing something ( I did not use the rmb, just the + and - keys)
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

** WHERES MY YELLOW BUTTON ? **
benjiboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks ncmako. I got there in the end - I assumed I'd have to do something other than just press the +/- keys to extend the selection - like you do in most windows apps.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:26:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:26:34