Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / AGK not saving changes made to text object properties s in scene designer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Today, AppGameKit started having a problem saving changes to text object properties changed in the Text Properties window of the IDE. I repeatedly changed the Name, Unique Variable and Text properties and they are not being saved unless I make some other change to the scene, such as copying and pasting the text object I'm trying to change, or temporarily adding another object to the designer window. Even moving an object in the designer using the arrow keys is not saved. Clicking the save icon in the designer does not currently appear to save such changes nor does AppGameKit prompt me to save property changes when I close the IDE. It feels as if it is not recognizing property changes as needing to be saved?

I do not recall it behaving like this before today. Am I confused about how this should work? Is anybody else having this problem? Is there a better fix than the workaround I've had to employ today?
Ron2019
Years of Service
User Offline
And I just lost a bunch of scene designer changes. This is really annoying!
Mac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2019 23:28
I just purchased AGKS yesterday and within 5 minutes had hit this bug. Not a great start.
Mac
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Nov 2019 03:53
Any bugs you find should be posted on github or they don't get fixed. If it's already on github then great, hopefully a fix is on it's way
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
Ron2019
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2020 17:50 Edited at: 24th Feb 2020 21:33
Still a problem for me.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 12:39:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 12:39:37