Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Reviewed AGK on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2019 12:42 Edited at: 27th Nov 2019 12:48
Fixed the 'bugs'.
With it, you can examine your 3D models and see how they look.
Rotates 3d model along it's x and y axis, and you can zoom in and out.
Works on PC.
Simply load your own 3D object on line 44 in the code snippet below. (in place of the 'BOX' object) ....and you should be able to view it o.k.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Santman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2019 21:57
Um.......so it......loads an object????
Loktofeit
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2019 00:00
A good start, Bubba!

What would really step this program up a lot is if you added a file explorer to it so that people can browse their models without changing code and recompiling.
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Great Job...

I've done this Image/object viewer for Game Guru a while back, but Coding done in AppGamekit
https://forum.game-guru.com/thread/221091

Video Preview

Mark Garrett
Reviewed AGK on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2019 10:30 Edited at: 1st Dec 2019 11:19
Is just a 'bare bones' primitive app. But works good. and if you don't have anything else, or don't know where to find another object viewer, is certainly better than nothing, (of course).

I have experimented with it and changed the code, and added code (at times) to test different ideas.
Once I wanted to see how to make an 'image memblock' , and an `object memblock`, and then I tested it to see if I did it right.

I have done different experiments with it, and have changed the models, and put in a 3d model that I made from a 3rd party app, and is good for testing your ideas or seeing if you're making the model correctly. And to try different texturing ideas.

Once, I put in two 3d objects and then did the 'FixObjectToObject', and then rotated the 2 objects to see how they inter-react, and some other 'off the wall' ideas that I wanted to test.
Is certainly useful and can add to the 'creative flare' (speaking for myself).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:04:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:04:04