Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Virtual buttons move

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This was supposedly fixed that the virtual buttons hitbox would move with the setviewoffset() even though the virtual buttons appear to stay fixed.. In the broadcast it appears to be fixed but when I export, it moves the hitbox or offsets the box.. I tried on 2 different android stylo 5 and the j7 crown and they both wont react to touch... I have 12/21 deadline and it appears I wont be able to make it due to this lasting bug as I cant afford to wait another month for an update.. Im also going to lose time as ive purchased apple developer fee for the year and i cant release either games as they both use viewoffset() and virtual buttons!!! Im crushed!! I paid for studio, classic, game guru, visual editor and the shaderpack plus apple developers fee,a mac book pro and iphone 7+ in hopes to release this app in time only to be blocked with this dream crushing bug!!! Help???!!!
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2019 20:43 Edited at: 13th Dec 2019 20:44
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 13th Dec 2019 22:33
Thanks blink and im sure there was a great solution to this in the meantime on the forums
if you cant wait if not I believe its fixed for the next update
fubarpk
fubarpk on Itch...………...https://fubarpk.itch.io/
fubarpk on googleplay..https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=fubarpk
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 14th Dec 2019 08:11

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:17:46