Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Possible bug when using Admob adverts on Amazon Store/Hardware...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2020 20:41
Hey guys,

So, I'm currently updating "Colour Name Quiz Advance" and it seems I've run into a problem with the Amazon version of the game. The same code (different settings tho, obviously) works on the Apple and Google Play versions.

When the Live Test version of the game is installed and run on my Amazon Kindle Fire, it opens and displays the splash screen ok, but then closes with no error messages.

I narrowed it down to the SetAdMobDetails() command. And tbh, there's not a lot I can do wrong with that one is there? lol. I checked it's being passed the correct Admob details and not just a blank string or something. I've also filled in the correct APP ID (Not the Ad Unit ID) on the compile options.

Can anyone else confirm this? And maybe post a link to the Git Error reporting thing please? I can't find it right now :/

I'm using the AppGameKit Classic 2019.12.16 btw.

Thanks in advance

=PRoF=
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2020 16:31
Please excuse the double post.

I just updated and uploaded a new version of "Best Night Light" to the Amazon App Store Live Test thing, and it does exactly the same thing So I'm fairly confident that this is a bug.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 00:08:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 00:08:11