Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / AGK not signing using Apple submission certificate?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2020 22:38
I keep getting the error:

ERROR ITMS-90034: "Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'name' at bundle path 'path' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate."

when trying to upload my .ipa using Application Loader and Transporter. I have (what I believe to be) the proper CSR, .p12, .cer, mobile provision. Is anyone else getting this error or have any suggestions? I tried this on two machines with Studio and AGK2 and get the same result.
nickshepherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2020 22:36 Edited at: 27th Mar 2020 23:41
Update: I updated to the new version of AppGameKit Studio and get the error "Failed to read certificate end data from certificate list" as seen in the thread https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/225665. I can't even export to get the errors described above now.

If it helps I have screenshots of the materials I have: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kUQTMrAkonzX8iCq7vzvVvmY2ZzwG-Z-
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2020 13:30
Quote: "bundle path 'path' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate"

This would suggest that the provisioning profile used during export was not a Store profile. AdHoc profiles can't be used for AppStore submissions.

Quote: "Failed to read certificate end data from certificate list"

This was probably caused by too many certificates being found in your keychain. I've uploaded a new version 2020.03.27b that can handle more certificates.
nickshepherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2020 18:56
Thanks for the response Paul. I updated but am still receiving the same failure to read certificate. I also confirmed that I am using a Store profile. I will continue experimenting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:46:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:46:58