Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / A question about scene resolutions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: With reality.
Posted: 7th Apr 2020 13:17
So i am trying to figure out

if I have a scene which is based on a resolution of some kind how can i use it on multiple devices if the resolutions are not the same.

like i get it , just use VirtualResolutions...
but then.. what if i want the Virtual Resolution and the DeviceMAxWidht and MaxHEight to be the same. so actually no virtual resolution at all. just Devices original Width and Height. (I actually find it better to play with like this on multiple devices also with HTML 5 export and WIndows)

now, since i am Using SceneSetup funciton should i revoke this command at the start of including my scene as it does change the resolution ,
Like if the Device Width and Device Height is xxxx X xxxx and the base res for the scene is xxx X xxx , should i set all sizes of sprites and positions and i think that is it (just with Text etc the same all 2d objects)

etc..
Qugurun
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AppGameKit
Posted: 7th Apr 2020 16:33
Hi, I am using this option.

haliop787
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: With reality.
Posted: 10th Apr 2020 11:32
Awesome extremely appreciated.
Will try it.

However TGC, i think this should be with a Tick button. so no matter what res you use in the scene Editor. it should be configured to any, with like stated above in code, a difference between Hor and Ver.

if i had this tick button, i would already probably release the first version of my ed App.
but it takes times to realize what is the best option since i do not have all the devices i would like to test on.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 08:30:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 08:30:39