Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / [SOLVED] Array of Cards as String

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

So this is supposed to print the cards (2H, 3H - AH[ace of hearts]) then move forward to (2D, 3D) and so on. I think I'm messing up the array somewhere.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2020 19:30 Edited at: 10th Apr 2020 19:56
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
That code will print 53
The value of i at the time you ask it to be printed
Assuming the code above it didn't have errors - which it does.

Try this:
Dillon
Years of Service
User Offline
Coming from netbeans makes this a bit difficult as the syntax and commands are not the same. I'm confusing myself along the way. Who know building a card game could be this difficult. Thanks for the correction though, really appreciate it. You should do some tutorials. What's available on the YT channel is extremely bare and following the guides sometimes isn't as clear as having someone explain.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2020 06:01
Quote: "Coming from netbeans makes this a bit difficult as the syntax and commands are not the same"

Of course not, this is a BASIC language while Java takes a C approach. But logic is pretty much the same in most languages. I used netbeans for many years but now moved on to eclipse.
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:23:07
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:23:07