Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Urgently in need of Midi Support

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Everyone.
I seriously looking for a Plugin or any way to read/play/stop/ midi files in AGK/AGKS.

1. Can Dark Baisc Plugins be used? There is one available

2. Someone willing to write a plugin ?

3. Any example code for Purebasic to do a basic plugin? Then I can do a plugin for MIDI.

I've done various DLL's in other languages, just never for AppGameKit, and cant seems to get it to work in Clarion Developer > AGK/AGKS, So purebasic might be the way to go

Thanks
Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2020 05:45
What do you mean exactly by midi?
Do you want to just play them, or do you want to read them?
I managed to create some sort of midi to wav converter a while ago, or do you have any restrictions due to size?

I gonna inspect some old code, maybe I can find that snippet for you.

Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Apr 2020 07:14
what commands do you need? I'm currently writing a plugin/dll for both classic/studio.

Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
@Jack I need to read the midi signals + chn + notes coming for the midi interface
Play Midi FIle, Receive Midi Commands
Can be nice to send Midi aswell, but for now, save midi file, read midi file, receive midi notes, channels, and play on PC

Bored of the rings - Yes, I've posted some comments on your thread about the VS2019 plugin

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:03:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:03:32