Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Is there an ETA on the update?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2020 04:06
Hi,
Is there an ETA on the update for things like the Linux networking ( https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/226146 ) and maybe the Raspberry Pi4 fix for that version?

Currently as a work around you can install the AppGameKit Player on your mobile device and broadcast your app from the Pi4 to it for testing but this is not a ideal situation. Yes I also know it's a non-profit version which is bottom of the list maybe outsourcing it under a GPL might be a way forwards.

I know AppGameKit is in maintenance mode as Studio is the new version bit not everyone like a version with all the bells and whistles, personally I just prefer to start AppGameKit and code.
-EdzUp
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2020 05:32
paul said any updates to the core would also be published for classic.

but, i've seen core updates entered into studio since classic's last update and have been patiently waiting since.

otherwise, i've heard nothing but crickets in the repo
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2020 15:41
Classic update is coming on Wednesday (unless unseen delays crop up)
EdzUp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2020 07:10
Thanks Scraggle will see whats in then, do you know if there is a Pi4 fix yet so we can code, compile and test on the device as this would be very helpful.
-EdzUp

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 20:55:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 20:55:56