Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [BUG REPORT] SaveImage( iImageIndex, filename ) image had no transparency on Android

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2020 18:02 Edited at: 26th Jun 2020 18:23
Hello. I would like to report a bug, and if possible would like to request a fix.

The bug lies with SaveImage( iImageIndex, filename ) command on Android.
When that command is called on Android, the saved image would lose it's transparency data. The transparency would be replaced with black opaque color.
However, the command works fine without exhibiting this bug if used on Windows. The transparency is preserved on Windows.

I wish AppGameKit developer will fix this as soon as they are able to fix this in their already tight schedule. There's an app that I wish to put online, but as long as this bug is not fixed yet, I can't do so.
I apologize for the inconveniences.

I have atttached the code that will reproduce this bug on Android.
I will also paste it here if anybody wanted to take a quick look:

In this example app, the app will prompt you to choose an image. Please choose an image with transparency from your Android device to see the bug

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2020 19:04
i get the same on export and broadcast. you may want to bring this to the discord?
Scribble
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for the invite. I have posted the bug in Discord and Github too as you have instructed.
I will patiently await for reply for the bug investigation progress.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:37:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:37:53