Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Application stay open in the back

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I build two apps to test AppGameKit so far and they are running just fine Under Windows and Android.

I just realize that Under Android at the end of the program it brings me back to my main screen (and this is normal)
but if i ask for all running application it is still showing up.

I tried to make sure i was making a clean shutdown off the program

What else do i need to add so my application make a clean shutdown and close at the end (and not show up in the active program list) ?
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2020 14:19 Edited at: 21st Jul 2020 15:47
i expect this is intended behavior which is the same response received from identical inquiry 2 1/2 years ago.

what's left is, is Ash666 a new account for ReversalGames?
[My Itch.io Home]
[CODE lang=AGK] Your Code Here [/CODE]
[VIDEO=youtube] VideoID [/VIDEO]
Scribble
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2020 06:26 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2020 21:04
Under this condition, I wonder how will an app behave if it's using networking commands. Will the underlying netcode continue to work? Are they paused? Or just stopped altogether, and restarted when the 'app list' is clicked?
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2020 15:58
Crazy enough, a lot of 'AAA' game/apps don't completely close on exit, and tend to show up in the apps running list. The last android phone I had apps seemed to always close and not show up, but I recently traded for a newer android and I always have to go to the list and close apps . I wonder if this is a device issue, or something to do with the latest android OS version. It seems to be the only platform that has this issue from my experience.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:28:30
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:28:30