Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / [SOLVED] How to add banner beneath out posts?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2020 13:26 Edited at: 26th Jul 2020 13:26
Hello. I have a question regarding the forum.

How to add banner/links that appears beneath our post?
I've seen some people had links/ banners beneath their posts. How to add them?
Can I get some example / codes on how to do this?

Thank you in advance.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2020 14:20 Edited at: 26th Jul 2020 14:46
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
GOTO your profile (use link at top of this page, not the button in your posts)

Add an image for your banner in the SIGNATURE section.

Here is an example that I have to put in a code snippet so the browser will not try to display the image...

if you want to make the banner a link then you can do it like this by putting the image in the link tags...

Try to keep the size down though, because I think there are restrictions for this, but I cannot remember what they are.

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Scribble
Years of Service
User Offline
I see, thank you for pointers. Didn't know we were supposed to put image link there, I thought we only put in texts signature there.

How do we make the signature/banner to be clickable, and will lead to a website/Google Play?

For example, If I want to put in an banner image there, and if people click on the banner image, I want it to lead people to my website, how do I do that?
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2020 14:36 Edited at: 26th Jul 2020 14:52
Quote: "For example, If I want to put in an banner image there, and if people click on the banner image, I want it to lead people to my website, how do I do that?"

I added that in the post above as you were typing this...for some reason it did not want to link to AGK's index.php , but I edited the post above to point to google's search engine, which is working.

So, play around with it until you get it working, but that is how to do the tags.

Quote: "
Didn't know we were supposed to put image link there, I thought we only put in texts signature there."

Whatever you put in the SIGNATURE gets appended to your posts, so that is where you want your banner for this request.

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Scribble
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for all the help Conjured Entertainment. I will fiddle around and see what would be acceptable. Thanks again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:58:25
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:58:25