Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Raspberry Pi / AGK for Pi installed and running but Run button shows, "Compilation finished successfully", but nothing runs.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2020 23:39
I ran the IDE in both, "Execute", and, "Execute in Terminal", mode. The image below is from executing in Terminal mode and has an additional window with and error. I just don't know what the error represents.

I've done everything suggested above and it is still not working.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
JRNTexas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2020 23:41
I've tried to Run several different projects but all state, Compilation finished successfully but nothing actually runs.
JRNTexas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2020 23:42
On "Run", it adds the error message, "failed to add service - already in use?"
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2020 11:04
Could you try running an AppGameKit app from terminal with ./ before the app filename? (./AppFileName). That will sometimes hint at where the error is.
13/0
Eltari
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2020 09:33
-Could you try running an AppGameKit app from terminal with ./ before the app filename? (./AppFileName). That will sometimes hint at where the error is.
I have Rapsberry Pi 4. After try to run, I get this: ./3D-FirstPersonExample: error while loading shared libraries: libGLESv2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2020-09-30 17:51:45
Your offset time is: 2020-09-30 17:51:45