Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Operation: Hunter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Half-Life: WAR
Posted: 16th Aug 2020 22:10 Edited at: 30th Oct 2020 08:46
Operation: Hunter
A game by cambreaKer (a.k.a. scoot9)

Description
Operation Hunter is an FPS game, made with the great FPSC engine, with 5 levels filled with enemies, items, health, guns and secrets. Explore a mysterious building owned by a similarly mysterious faction named, "Conkers".
The game will be fast paced and full of shootouts, and using the stock FPSC AI to create interesting combat situations, where one enemy is taking cover behind some crates, the other enemy rushing at you with a shotgun, and another enemy sniping you a few feet above you.
You will have access to 9 weapons, from pistols, to shotguns, to assault rifles, to finally a minigun and rocket launcher! Good luck soldier, you will need it.

Story
A few days ago, a mysterious building was discovered in the middle of Ellmau, rumored to be home to a mysterious faction named "The Conkers", You and a group of other scouts went to see if the rumors were true,
and then your entire team saw a big bat to the face, knocked out, and were captured. Looks like the rumors were true. You woke up in an underground room, hearing muffled chatter of Conker members from afar. You clench your fists and think "Time to escape."
Maybe you will find your squadmates too, hopefully before they are turned into Conker members.

Screenshots (from earlier version)

The game is not done yet, only 3 out of 5 levels are done.
DEMO VERSION 1.2 IS OUT! DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ENM3SDFrFN-WkYUZLfxHQDEjFqYB81El/view?usp=sharing
Old demo 1.0:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WPU-4AoqOoz79LfwPM_O2wvO0Rs-MOn8/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy the game!
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2020 15:52
so anyone have anything to say about the demo?
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons

ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2020 08:12
I have continued working on the game, and i have released Demo version 1.2! Includes many improvements, hope you like it! Link in OP

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:45:10
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:45:10