Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Newbie using Tier 2 - question re some error messages

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

I have worked out a lot of the error messages I have been getting, in my transferring from Tier 1 to Tier 2, but I can't figure out this error message. It doesn't stop the app from compiling, but does anyone know what this means, please?

ERROR SensorDeviceIoControlWithTimeoutV2:GetOverlappedResult failed!:0x00000490
ERROR SensorSetDataThresholds:IOCTL_SENSOR_CLXV2_SET_DATA_THRESHOLDS:0x00000490
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Aug 2020 18:45
Quote: "ERROR SensorDeviceIoControlWithTimeoutV2:GetOverlappedResult failed!:0x00000490"

complete guess, here, but it seems you're using some of the Sensor commands and the app isn't receiving results for some time causing a Timeout.

IE, StartGPSTracking() advises:
Quote: "It may take some time from calling this command to get an accurate location from GetRawGPSLatitude and GetRawGPSLongitude. "

when broadcasting the code in the help file to my phone, it does take a few seconds before lat/long/altitudes display. i get no error; it simply prints 0s until the actual values are available.

hope that helps
[My Itch.io Home] | [#LowRezJamAGK2020]
[AGK Resource Directory] | [TGC @ GitHub]
[CODE lang=AGK] Your Code Here [/CODE] | [VIDEO=youtube] VideoID [/VIDEO]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:02:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:02:01