Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Can you upload it to the Apple store?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I have some questions, does AppGameKit Studio work with Apple Store? I have an application running on Android (uploaded to the store) and on PC, but now they ask me to put it in the Apple store, the problem is that there is no way, it always gives me the same 10 errors.
I got the file ".mobileprovision" but now when trying to upload the application to the store I get 10 errors, almost all related to signatures. I'm trying to upload it with "Transporter", I believe in signatures, but I'm not sure what steps to take and can't find anything related to AGK.
My question is: does anyone upload programs created with AppGameKitStudio to the Apple store? He puts it in all the places, but is anyone doing it?
If someone does, could you explain how? or say where to find information?
I have no doubt that it is my fault, as I have never uploaded anything to this store, but there is a time when I don't know what to think anymore, misleading advertising? Didn't update? AppGameKit is dead as they say and I have to do it all on another system?
These are the faults it gives me:
ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid Signature. Invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified). The file at path [Orlanime.app/Orlanime] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html"

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '4245WA8N82.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82' for the key 'com.apple.developer.team-identifier' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: '4245WA8N82.com.thegamecreators.agk2player' for the key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime'."

ERROR ITMS-90164: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. According to the provisioning profile, the bundle contains a key value that is not allowed: 'true' for the key 'get-task-allow' in 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime'."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Frameworks/SCSDKCoreKit.framework/SCSDKCoreKit' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Frameworks/SCSDKCreativeKit.framework/SCSDKCreativeKit' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/Orlanime.app/Orlanime' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90334: "Invalid Code Signature Identifier. The identifier "com.thegamecreators.agk2player" in your code signature for "Orlanime" must match its Bundle Identifier "com.imafoto.orlanime""

ERROR ITMS-90717: "Invalid App Store Icon. The App Store Icon in the asset catalog in 'Orlanime.app' can't be transparent nor contain an alpha channel."
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
After much searching I found a pdf with the explanation of how to upload the application step by step. The pdf is the appgamekit xD user guide.
Now I am getting another error that has been emailed to me after uploading the app to the Apple store, but this error appears to be non-critical and allows the app to be published.
the mistake is:
ITMS-90078: Push notification right is missing.
Zappo
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2021 12:29
It sounds like you have sorted your problem. I can confirm that AppGameKit Studio does work great to create apps which can be uploaded and published to the Apple App Store. I have published several - the most recent was only a few days ago.

You are correct that your most recent message from Apple is just an advisory and can be ignored. The generated app includes the functionality required for push notifications but if you don't use it then you don't need the permissions set.

Just as a side note, I always struggle when publishing to the App Store and have to really concentrate on which certificate to generate etc. It is much more tricky than publishing to the Google Play Store or Amazon's App Store, but worth using if you are already paying the annual Apple developers fee. Good luck!
Furord
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much for commenting, Zappo. I already managed to publish in the apple store, as you say it is much more complicated than in the google store, it would not hurt for AppGameKit to update the help on how to make the publications since it is a complicated step and the pdf is totally out of date. Otherwise without problems, the application works perfectly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 05:10:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 05:10:24