Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Google Play Store IAP Consumable Product? Bulk Purchasing?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Working on a Tier 1 app for Android and would like to have a consumable product for purchase. The kind of setup where you start with like 10 of a thing, spend one to do an action, and ideally an option to buy 10 or 20 or however many in bulk (vague but hopefully you get the idea).

I've seen good examples on how to do InAppPurchaseActivate(0) and GetInAppPurchaseState() stuff to handle a one-time purchase of a product, but not seeing any examples about consuming. Android developer info makes it sound like any product is inherently consumable, so maybe there's just some commands I'm not finding?

Also assuming something exists, I'd be curious about the process for bulk purchasing. It almost sounds like each "count" of the thing would have to be its own product (tedious but doable), but that still leaves me unsure how I'd sell 10 or 20 at once.

Thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:48:45
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:48:45