Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / SVG tier1 support

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2023 05:18
Working on interpretting the svg path commands. I got the easy ones done so far, straight lines lol. I've done bezier curve examples before so I think I can handle that one, but the arc is tricking me.

large-arc-flag and sweep-flag allows to chose which arc must be drawn as 4 possible arcs can be drawn out of the other parameters.
  • large-arc-flag allows a choice of large arc (1) or small arc (0),
  • sweep-flag allows a choice of a clockwise arc (1) or counterclockwise arc (0)

I think I understand the sweep-flag, but the large arc flag I can't understand what it does exactly. Looking at a demo online I can see what it's doing but not how or why.

If anyone wants to help build this I welcome it. I have no real need for this, just thought it'd be fun to do. If completed, I'll incorporate my direct draw to memblock functions (written in DBP i'll have to convert them) and then the svg files can be loaded into an actual image.

Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda
Pixel-Perfect Collision

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 20:17:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 20:17:43