Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / AppGameKit Github

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2024 15:39 Edited at: 15th Feb 2024 15:40
AppGameKit appears to have disappeared from The Game Creators GitHub page. Anyone any idea what is going on?
MadBit
VIP Member
Gold Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2024 20:48
See here it seems like it is now complete with compiler and broadcaster. Maybe also with AppGameKit-Studio.
https://github.com/TheGameCreators/AGKRepo
Share your knowledge. It\'s a way to achieve immortality. (Tenzin Gyatso)

Donations are always welcome.
haliop7
Years of Service
User Offline
Does this means AppGameKit is not going to get updated any more?
Any other Interface to continue with or is that it and that's it ?

Maybe Britian left for another planet :/
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2024 11:12
@madbit thanks for the link

@haliop7 I believe studio will still get 4 updates a year and any community changes that TGC like will also be merged.
Zaxxan
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2024 16:06 Edited at: 21st Feb 2024 10:59
I've downloaded the source code but I'm struggling to find the correct versions of android, chipmunk etc.

If anyone manages to get this installed and compiling I would appreciate help on how to do this. A guide would be useful I think.

Update: I have managed to build the agk player apk for android and it installs ok but when I go to run it it closes without any errors, no idea why at the moment. This is going to be a great challenge! The apk appears to be a lot smaller than the agk player on the play store so it looks like there are files missing from the apk that I am building.

Update 2: the repository isn't complete at the moment so it's not possible to compile anything.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 22:23:32
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 22:23:32