Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / To DB, A small question before I upgrade

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I know this is a simple question but it has been known for these things to be over looked in the past (not DB but in general)...

I am about to upgrade to DBP, but I wanted to check I am eligable for the upgrade and that I will be upgraded to the full version, I bought version 1 when Dark Basic was first released, I upgraded all the free upgrades but declined to pay for the ones charged for previous to DBP.

Will I be able to upgrade with no Problems still, or do I have to purchase the full version because the pay for patches relative to version 1 are not included with the Pro update?

Please let me know asap as I need to order the correct version to make a full product, but I would rather buy the update as it is offered to the original users of Dark Basic.

Thank you for your help DB or the responding person with the correct knowlage.
1ghz Cel,512 sdram 133,Gf2 MX 400 64,SBL 5.1,Win98
Best Upcoming MMOG - http://WWW.Atriarch.com
Project: Card Game with No Name
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2002 22:03
If you brought DB version 1, you can upgrade at the discounted rate to DB Pro. Whether or not you installed or bought any updates / patches for DB version 1 doesn't matter.

Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2002 04:20
We've never sold any patch for DBV1 so I'm not entirely sure what you didn't buy If you have an original version of DBV1 then you can buy the DBPro upgrade - simple as that. Proof of purchase required, full details are on the "order" link at the top of this page.

Cheers,

Rich

"Gentlemen, we are about to short-circuit the Universe!"
DB Team / Atari ST / DarkForge / Retro Gaming
Deion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2002 11:37
i think what hes askign is if he gets the upgrade version will he because of paying less not be eligable for patches. thats the way i understand it.

Matto
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks Rich, I was refering to version 1.13 as the patch.. my appologies I should have been more specific.

thanks for your help though I have ordered it already

1ghz Cel,512 sdram 133,Gf2 MX 400 64,SBL 5.1,Win98
Best Upcoming MMOG - http://WWW.Atriarch.com
Project: Card Game with No Name

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 10:23:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 10:23:23