Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Parking Lot

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2004 02:22 Edited at: 5th Jan 2004 02:24
Hi Everybody! I've been away from the forums for a while, with my family being home for christmas. Did i miss anything? did anyone miss me?

Anyway, I got DBPro for christmas (Woohoo!) so ive started a little game i call Parking Lot. You know the little puzzle game where you have to move all the cars around to get one car out? Well, its like that, except the cars dont have to move in straight lines.

Here's a screenshot:

I just have to fix up the gate animation, make the walls look a bit better and then type in a whole bunch of coordinates for all the different levels. Then all thats left is making the main menu.

I plan to have a lot of levels, maybe even a boss or two. Like a bulldozer or a tank or something.

This may be the first game i ever get finished! Yay!

Current project: Parking Lot (puzzle game, 30% complete)
Mussi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2004 18:15
hey, looks cool and fun to do with the familiy (would need real chalanges for that)

Specs: AMD Athlon 1800, 256 DDRRam 266mhz, 80GB HD 7200rmp U133, Geforce 4 Ti4400 128mb ddr sdram

http://www.apollostudio.nl/
Kharnor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2004 02:35
Okay, I've got the gate animation running, and the walls are textured. I've also designed a few levels and started programming them.

For each level, there's going to be "par time" and "par moves". When you finish each level, you get points for every move under the "par moves" limit and for every second under "par time". If you go over, you lose points. (When you select a car, anything you do with it is one move until you switch to another car.)

There's also going to be bonus levels, which are a lot harder, but you dont lose points if you fail, and they can be skipped.

Any comments/questions/donuts would be appreciated.

Current project: Parking Lot (puzzle game, 30% complete)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-27 15:39:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-27 15:39:03