Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [u][b]Help[/b][/u]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2002 18:56
help please
while the program is running i rotate the camera's x angle 180 with the keys but then when i try and turn the the camera's y angle it goes the oposite way. e.g left arrow key turns the camera right How can i stop this from happening.
please help
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2002 20:41
Try changing the numbers from positive to negative, negative to positive, and make wrapvalue correspond with your other commands.

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
Upcoming- MMOFPS- Paintball Game: HELP WANTED!
Http://halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Luke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2002 22:07
that's how the camera works, it should do that. when the camera x angle is>90 and <270 then the camera is upside down, thus "reversing" the directions. So, try to keep the camera <90 or >270, I think 90 is straight up and 270 is straight down, or something like that.

www.CyberLuke.com
Luke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2002 22:11
actually, to see what I mean by this "reversing",bend your head completely back so you're looking behind you, the spin in a circle, you will go the opposite way you're turning, then fall down LOL. i.e. if you turn left, you will see the room turn left. This Only happens when your head is way back though, more than straight up.

www.CyberLuke.com
Luke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2002 22:19
I modified your prog. a bit, if you look up slowly in the prog., until you are more than looking straight up, the rotation of the "room" will look like the way when you tilt your head back real far.

www.CyberLuke.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:33:43
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:33:43