Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Msatermind 3D

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 21:51
Try my newest game! Mastermind 3D. It's the classic game of mastermind in 3D. Get it here=>http://www.angelfire.com/games5/joecooning/Mastermind_3d.zip. Enjoy! Comments and suggetions are appriciated!

"The greatest oxymoron . . . ever, 'Microsoft Works'."
Joe Cooning
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2004 05:22
I'm sorry, the link was bad at first. I fixed it. It should work now. Enjoy!

Joe Cooning
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2004 16:39
I just realized that this is probably a bad time to put out a new game considering all of the alien competition downloads and such going on. Oh well...

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Not bad. I think you should move the board down to the bottom of the screen, it looks odd way up there. Then you might just work on the presentation a bit. The board could do with some embossed holes, and details. The background might have lenseflare, or something that is like a Winamp Visualization. The music could do with some effects added too. But still a good game, and it works fine.

Pincho.

Joe Cooning
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2004 21:48
The board texture is just made of 2 small tiles. The big hole and the little hole. I just had it repeated several times in the program. This saves on memory. I don't know how well it would work to add effects to it. I'll see. AS for lens flares...that may be just a little to much. And for music, it actually has 4 different songs that it randomly chooses each time you start so it isn't always the same. I think this is possibly the best thing I've made in DarkBASIC yet. But htanx for the suggetions. More would be appritiated from others if they have any. Complements are welcomed to.

Joe Cooning
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2004 04:52
Where would be good place to advertize for this so that more people will download and give more feedback?

Rpg Cyco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2004 06:26
Quote: "Where would be good place to advertize for this so that more people will download and give more feedback?"

I posted this ages ago on RGT but the offer still stands. http://www.dannywartnaby.co.uk/rgt/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=1494

l8ter

Rpg Cyco

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 22:00:26
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 22:00:26